The Garmin Oregon 550T now hit the market with excellent performance and impressive features.Garmin Oregon 550t combines rugged outdoor touchscreen navigation with a 3.2 megapixel build-in digital camera. It also available with preloaded U.S. topo maps, along with high-sensitivity GPS, barometric altimeter, 3-axis electronic compass and microSD card slot. What i can guarantee is a multipurpose device that will make your biggest adventures even more memorable.
The “simple” camera in Garmin Oregon 550T is not a toy, it has 4x digital zoom that enough for you to take a picture at memorable scenery and automatically geotagged with the location of where it was taken, allowing you to navigate back to that exact spot in the future. You should not worried about the memory because Garmin Oregon 550T have 850 MB internal memory and support microSD for extra space.
Garmin Oregon 550T is available on Amazon at 10% discount (maybe more). Click here for more detail.
Garmin Oregon 550T Features:
- Tough, 3-inch diagonal, sunlight-readable, color touchscreen display
- 3.2 megapixel autofocus digital camera with 4x digital zoom
- Barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude, can plot barometric pressure over time
- Both durable and waterproof, Oregon 550t is built to withstand the elements
- Built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass
Click here for more info.
Below is one of review from the user of Garmin Oregon 550T:
after using a 60C then 60CSX for the last several years, we upgraded to the Oregon 550t this year and totally LOVE it!! I’ve also owned a Nuvi 250 that i upgraded to a 260w and I use a Forerunner 205 for marathons. of all the Garmins I’ve owned/used so far, this is the most user-friendly, and fastest. very easy to use for… Click here to read more.